Freshly Renovated Home in Quiet Enclave
This freshly renovated home is deceptive in size and boasts a well balanced, free flowing floorplan. All three bedrooms are generous in size and feature brand new carpet, ceiling fans and they have been freshly painted. Two of the three bedrooms surround the original and well maintained bathroom, plus there is also a brand new bathroom that will be appreciated.
Positioned at each end of the home are two spacious living areas that feature oversized windows that ensure the home bathes in natural sun light. Resting in the heart of the home is the well appointed, brand new kitchen with quality appliances and abundant storage.
Showcasing suburban views from its elevated aspect and being situated within a quiet, family friendly pocket of Adamstown Heights this home ticks all the boxes.
Located only 1km from Fernleigh track, a quick 4-minute drive to Westfield Kotara or walking distance to a number of desirable schools, parks and playgrounds, this quality family home is a must to inspect.
– Pets will be considered upon application
– Generous sized bedrooms with ceiling fans
– Sunbathed interiors with windows surrounding the home to take in the leafy aspect and surrounds.
– Two separate garages, both with ample room for additional storage.
– Impressive under house storage with multiple access points.
– 576sqm corner block with well-manicured gardens and lawns.
– 2.5km to Kotara Public School, 2.1km to Belair Public School, 5-minute drive to Kotara High School and a 4-minute drive to St Pius X School.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is collected from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.