Original Home Offering Unlimited Value Adding Potential
Resting on an impressive 576sqm corner parcel of land with a 29.3m frontage this original three-bedroom home is meeting the market for the first time in 60 years. Enjoying suburban views from its elevated aspect, this opportunity is situated within a quiet, family friendly pocket of Adamstown Heights.
Whether it’s a development project waiting to happen or a sensational renovation that you’ve been itching to undertake, this home offers a variety of value adding options and unlimited potential. Built to a high standard with hardwood timber flooring hidden beneath the original carpets, oversized windows that extend across the living areas and generous sized bedrooms this opportunity ticks a lot of boxes.
Located only 1km from Fernleigh track, a quick 4-minute drive to Westfield Kotara or walking distance to a number of desirable schools, parks and playgrounds, this quality family home is excited to meet its new owners.
– Generous sized bedrooms with ceiling fans
– Sunbathed interiors with windows surrounding the home to take in the leafy aspect and surrounds.
– Neat and tidy Kitchen & Bathroom with separate bath and shower.
– Internal Laundry with additional powder room.
– Two oversized living areas to cater for entertaining.
– Two separate garages, both with ample room for additional storage.
– Impressive under house storage with multiple access points.
– Incredible 576sqm corner block with well-manicured gardens and lawns.
– Huge potential to develop, renovate, extend or knock-down rebuild (STCA).
– 2.5km to Kotara Public School, 2.1km to Belair Public School, 5-minute drive to Kotara High School and a 4-minute drive to St Pius X School.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is collected from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.