Architecturally Designed Home Resting in Tranquil Oasis
Perched on an elevated 642sqm parcel of land, this architecturally designed home has been purposely built to embrace your own tranquil and nature filled oasis whilst bathing in the beautiful north/east sun soaked aspect all year round.
Immediately upon entering the home you are welcomed inside by the high raked ceilings which are very much in vouge and a feature of this Petitt and Sevitt split level home. The versatile floorplan offers families flexibility with three bedrooms on the upper level and the lower level hosting a fourth bedroom or rumpus room, bathroom and additional space to position a kitchenette.
The living areas and adjacent kitchen merge seamlessly with the enormous, north facing veranda that spans across the front of the property. The back yard has been levelled out to enjoy two flat tiers and a generous decking area with a bar overlooking the leafy, suburban vistas.
Located in a premiere suburb only 500m from Merewether Heights Public School, Child Care Centre, Glenrock Conservation Area or 2km to Merewether’s world class coastline.
– Single garage with internal access, double carport and additional parking
– Ducted air conditioning throughout entire home, gas log fire in loungeroom
– Built in wardrobes in two of the four bedrooms, ceiling fans in loungeroom
– Polished cyprus timber flooring throughout, foxtel, broadband internet
– Additional under house storage behind garage and stairs
– Land size 642sqm, Water Rates $814.9pa, Council Rates $2500 pa
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is collected from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries