Boutique Property with 180 Degree Views in Beachside Location
Set in a boutique complex of only 8 which is divided into 2 wings of 4. This well maintained, architecturally designed building enjoys a north facing aspect welcoming those north easterly sea breezes and 180 degree district views.
Immediately upon entering you are welcomed by the sun drenched open plan living area that merges seamlessly with the veranda to take full advantage of this fabulous lifestyle location. The heart of the home showcases your well appointed kitchen which is ideal for entertaining and features quality appliances.
Both bedrooms are generous in size and feature floor to ceiling built in wardrobes, ceiling fans and are divided by the renovated bathroom with separate bath tub, shower and vanity. Another benefit of this unit is that you have your own internal laundry and storage space.
Located moments from the Junction precinct this property provides convenience at your doorstep. This home is only a pleasant stroll from The Junction Village shopping centre and restaurants and Llewellyn St Village shops. Merewether and Bar Beach are just over 1km away.
– Oversized 6.9 x 2.6m single lock up garage
– Split air-conditioning in lounge room
– Glass sliding doors span across entire lounge room welcoming loads of sun
– Walking distance to local amenities and sporting facilities
– Currently rented for $420 per week until February 2022
– Council Rates $1,600 pa, Water Rates $814 pa, Strata $937.70 per quarter
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is collected from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries