Striking the Perfect Balance Between Lifestyle and Location.
If you have always dreamed of living only 500m from Bar Beach in this wonderful, beach side suburb then here is your opportunity. Hitting the sweet spot between lifestyle and location, this well presented townhouse offers low maintenance living and an enviable address that brings a smorgasbord of cafes and complete convenience.
This well constructed, brick home boasts open plan living and dining that adjoins a well appointed kitchen with breakfast bar, overlooking your own private courtyard. Access to the courtyard can also be gained from the rear of the property after spending the day swimming, surfing and enjoying this beachside lifestyle location. The automated double lock up garage offers the convenience of internal access inside the home.
Generously set out over two levels and enjoying ample storage options throughout. The large upstairs master bedroom with built in wardrobe, ceiling fans and air conditioning is complemented by an ensuite featuring shower, vanity and toilet. The other two bedrooms both have ceilings fans, built in wardrobes and are linked by the upstairs balcony which is perfectly placed to enjoy the northerly sea breezes and wonderful summer sunsets.
Whether you are looking to downsize, invest or simply wish to live as close to the beach as possible, you will love the close proximity to Darby Street and The Junction, not to mention the beaches, highly sought-after schools, sports fields and kids parks.
– Split system air conditioning in dining area and master bedroom
– All three bedrooms fitted with built-in robes, two open to the sunny verandah
– Full size family bathroom, with separate bath, shower and vanity
– Harris Farm and the new Cooks Hill Medical Centre are only 500m away
– Grab your surfboard and swimmers and stroll 500m to Bar Beach
– Double garage with the convenience of internal access
– Only 750m from The Junction Public School and St Joseph’s Primary
– Strata Fees $996.15 per quarter, Water Rates 996.45per annum, $1,656per annum