Convenient and Classy Cottage Footsteps to Marina Precinct
Nestled in the heart of Wickham, this renovated miner’s cottage provides stylish and contemporary comfort with access to a matching lifestyle. Only minutes from the Marina’s edge and walking distance to an exciting selection of cafes, parks, restaurants, and public transport, this two-bedroom abode is ready to become your beautiful new home.
Renovated throughout, the property features high ceilings, split system air-conditioning, ceiling fans and a light and airy colour palette. As you step through the front door and head down the statement hallway you will be met with two-bedrooms, the master with plantation shutters and both rooms carpeted with ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes. Next up is the European style laundry and modern bathroom, followed by an open plan living, kitchen and dining area.
With stainless steel appliances, a gas-stove top and ample cupboards, this kitchen is ready for the avid cook of the house. Flowing seamlessly from the lounge and dining area, you finally step outside to your own private, north facing courtyard giving you the ideal location to entertain and enjoy the sunshine.
A suburb popular for its proximity to the Newcastle CBD, Honeysuckle and surrounding beaches, the opportunity to immerse yourself in the lifestyle and location of this property will be well-suited to first-home buyers, downsizers and investors alike.
– Classic weatherboard miner’s cottage on north to rear facing 120sqm block.
– Renovated throughout with fresh and airy colour palette.
– Two- generous sized bedrooms with ceiling fans, carpet, and built-in wardrobes.
– Open plan Kitchen, Dining and Living area with stainless steel appliances and gas stove top.
– Modern bathroom with shower and European inspired laundry.
– North facing, sun drenched private courtyard
– Walking distance to the Marina, Beaumont Street and Wickham Park.
– 1.2km from the Newcastle Interchange for public transport.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is collected from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries