Desirable Location only 300m to Beaches
Every now and then an opportunity comes along that is simply too good to ignore. Primed on a flat 508sqm allotment with dimensions of 13.1m frontage and approximately 38m side boundaries, this parcel of land with original home is currently rented for $550 per week. Offering an abundance of potential to add value through renovations or the perfect opportunity to knock down and redesign your dream coastal home (STCA).
Immerse yourself in this desirable, coastal lifestyle on offer while living at this highly sought after address in the heart of Merewether. Only 300m to our world class coastline and moments to parks, BBQ areas, coffee shops and seaside eateries.
The owners of this property will be able to take a quick stroll for a swim at either Merewether Beach or the natural Ocean Baths and enjoy a coffee with friends at one of the many surf clubs. Walk along the great coastal pathway watching for dolphins and whales or explore the rock pools on the headlands. Enjoy bushwalking in the nearby Glenrock nature reserve or ride into the Junction to explore the endless boutiques and restaurants.
– Three generous sized bedrooms.
– Original bathroom with classic tiles.
– High ceilings and timber flooring throughout.
– Kitchen with gas cooking and ample storage.
– Separate dining room with fireplace.
– Sizable sun-room at front of the property.
– Attached laundry with easy access to backyard.
– Single lock up garage with additional parking space on the property and off street parking available.
– 300m to Merewether’s world class coastline.
– 28km to Newcastle Airport.
– 5.9km to Kotara Westfield and 8.4km Charlestown Shopping Centre.
– Easy access to The University of Newcastle and Hamilton TAFE.
– Council rates of $1075 per quarter and water rates of $214 per quarter.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is collected from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries