Sophisticated Honeysuckle Apartment
What more could you ask for then a breath-taking fourth floor, north to east facing apartment in the inner-city of Newcastle which overlooks the Harbour? Boasting an enviable open plan living layout drenched in natural sunlight, generous sized bedrooms, two bathrooms and your own private balcony, this exciting opportunity will give one buyer the luxury of stepping outside their front door every day to live the best lifestyle Newcastle has to offer.
Adorned with floating floors, lush carpet, and recessed lights throughout, this apartment is fit for a king or queen with its generous bedrooms, built in mirrored robes, large ensuite complete with floor to ceiling tiles and a walk-in shower and bathtub.
The apartment’s open plan lounge, dining, and kitchen merges effortlessly with your oversized entertainers balcony and personal bar perfectly placed for a few refreshing beverages while you watch the sun set. The statement kitchen features a gas stovetop, glass splashback, and ample amounts of storage and bench space including a centre island containing the sink and dishwasher. A thoughtfully designed study with custom built desk divides the spacious bedrooms, while the second bedroom located on the other end of the apartment is full of natural light and more impressive views.
Complete with central air and an intercom system, this apartment fulfils the wish list for an ultra-chic inner-city apartment and is the perfect place if you wish for low maintenance living conveniently located in the centre of town.
– Two king-sized bedrooms – master with exclusive ensuite.
– Spacious open plan living, dining, and kitchen with island bench.
– Study Nook and Internal Laundry.
– Large private balcony with a bar overlooking Newcastle Harbour.
– Only minutes from Hunter Street and Honeysuckle Drive
– 500m to The University of Newcastle Inner-City campus
– 3km to Newcastle Ocean Baths, 2.4km to Nobby’s Beach, and Newcastle Memorial Walk
– 2.7km to The Junction, 2km to Darby Street cafes and shops
– Close to major roads taking you out of the CBD and to Maitland, Sydney, Charlestown and Kotara.
– Council rates – $400 per quarter approx. | Strata rates – $1,596 per quarter approx. | Water Rates $691.63 per annum approx.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is collected from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable, however we cannot its accuracy. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.