Architecturally Designed Home Resting in Tranquil Surrounds
Architecturally designed to absorb the north east facing aspect and to enjoy panoramic views, this unique haven is one of the rarest opportunities within this esteemed suburb. This home rests on 1803sqm of prime Merewether Heights Terra Firma and is positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac, embracing the tranquil and nature filled surrounds.
The layout of this home is ideal for growing families with the parents retreat and home office at the entry side of the home and three bedrooms and the main bathroom at the opposite end of the home. The free flowing open plan living areas and well appointed kitchen are perfectly placed within the heart of the home.
The rear of the home showcases the expansive veranda which extends across the entire width of the home to appreciate the blissful surrounds and panoramic views. Whether you are enjoying quality time with your kids in the swimming pool or hosting family and friends, this unique residence offers an unrivalled lifestyle in a majestic location.
This remarkable opportunity with unlimited potential is located footsteps from Merewether Heights Public School, Childcare centre, Glenrock Conservation Area or 2kms to Merewether’s world class coastline.
– Reverse Cycle air-conditioning in master bedroom and lounge dining room
– Kitchen with abundant storage, Caeser stone bench tops, Miele appliances
– All bedrooms with built in wardrobes, master with walk in robe
– Beautiful blackbutt hardwood flooring
– Large inground swimming pool with surrounding entertaining area
– Solar panels
– Land size 1,803sqm, Council rates $3,250 pa, Water rates 814.9 pa
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is collected from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries