Family Home With Your Own Private Sanctuary.
Have you ever dreamed of owning a nature-filled private retreat which takes advantage of a tri-level home in a family friendly cul-de-sac? Positioned on an expansive 680sqm block which backs onto a gorgeous nature reserve, this property will be the answer for just one lucky new homeowner.
Spanning across three levels, the layout of this home will give your family the opportunity to entertain together, while having separate spaces to cater perfectly for growing families. Hosting four large bedrooms, three with built-in wardrobes, three bathrooms, two living areas, a rumpus room and a two-car garage, all the ingredients are here for you to make it your own.
Featuring a spacious and well appointed kitchen with ample storage, induction cooktop and a stainless-steel dishwasher, you will have the choice to eat at the fantastic breakfast bar which overlooks the majestic gardens and greenery below or move through to the formal dining room which has the comfort of an impressive gas heater to make your heart feel at home.
Highlighting the stunning aspect and beautiful nature surrounds, the adults will be caught soaking the lounge room with its own deck and watching the kids run around exploring the numerous walking tracks through the rear of the property. Zoned for the popular Belair Public School and Kotara High School, this unique home caters for all your family needs.
• Four spacious bedrooms, three with built-in wardrobes.
• Three way master bathroom, primary bedroom with ensuite.
• Two Car Garage with enormous workshop area fit for a king.
• Spacious, well appointed kitchen with stainless steel dishwasher.
• Breakfast Bar and separate formal dining room.
• Lounge room with deck overseeing nature filled oasis back drop.
• Upstairs Family Room & downstairs Rumpus Room / Home Office.
• Expansive block backing onto nature reserve.
• 100m to Russell Reserve Playground.
• 1.5km to Belair Public School.
• 3-minute drive to Kotara High School.
• 1.8km to Westfield Kotara.
• Council $559.43 per quarter. Water $214.00 per quarter.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is collected from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries