Feature Packed Architectural Haven with Brilliant City & Coastal Views to Match
If it’s plenty of room you need to accommodate your large and growing family, perhaps have private quarters for grandparents, an au pair, or even tenants, and you want secure space to park three vehicles plus the boat or caravan, this dual level architectural haven offers all this and more.
Claiming a prized north-easterly rear aspect and an elevation that brings the most spectacular coastal and city views, the oversized open plan living area is bathed in beautiful natural light with a raked 5.5m ceiling enhancing the sense of space. Wall to wall glass delivers an ever-present connection to the city lights that sparkle by night and the amazing ocean vistas that stretch as far as Nelson Bay. Slide open the doors and step onto the entertainer’s balcony that allows you to host family and friends alfresco or take the party downstairs to the pool and spa, which instantly transports you somewhere closer to the Mediterranean with its terracotta tiles and planter boxes.
Providing approximately 400sqm of internal living, there is ample room for everyone to stretch out with four-bedroom, two-bathroom accommodation on the main level, and a fully self-contained studio apartment downstairs.
Contemporary renovations to the island kitchen and two of the bathrooms, as well as a host of cosmetic updates allow you to move straight in. And although you may want to further contemporise or add your own touches, there’s no denying this property offers just about every feature on your family’s wish list.
With easy access to beaches at Burwood and Merewether, and beautiful Glenrock State Conservation Area close by, this area is heaven for active families with a shared love of nature and water sports.
– Architecturally designed dual level home on 696sqm block with northeast rear aspect
– Australian select hardwood flooring throughout hallway and living areas
– Island kitchen appointed with Caesarstone benchtops, Omega 6 burner gas cooktop with wok burner, a combination microwave convection oven, and walk-in pantry
– All four bedrooms upstairs with built-in or walk-in robes
– Self-contained apartment with kitchenette, bathroom and bedroom
– Ducted a/c and gas fire to main level, split system a/c to studio apartment
– 9.9kw solar electricity system to keep running costs down
– Double garage and single garage both with internal access, extra bay for boat, motorhome or fourth car
– Large under house storage space with internal and external access
– 850m to Public School