Charming Home in Popular Adamstown with Two Street Access
Privately placed behind the well manicured front hedge, this charming three bedroom home boasts two street access and sits effortlessly on a low maintenance, fully fenced parcel of land. Located in Adamstown, this home offers the convenience of walking to parks, shops and schools while only a short drive to the CBD and beautiful beaches.
When introduced to this well cared for home you will appreciate the welcoming, neutral colour palate and freshly carpeted bedrooms that are accompanied by high ceilings and generous sized bedrooms. The balanced, easy to live in floorplan showcases sun drenched interiors and is complimented by the open plan lounge room and dining area featuring polished timber flooring and two gas bayonets.
The well appointed kitchen enjoys gas cooking, ample storage and flows through to the cleverly concealed laundry aside the study nook. The rear of the home is completed by the covered entertaining deck that absorbs the peaceful surrounds, illustrating the effort the home owners have gone to offer a well thought out and low maintenance home.
Centrally located this home sits right in the heart of sports fields and a selection of well regarded public and catholic primary schools and high schools. You are footsteps from the Fernleigh track and The Fernleigh Cafe and only a 700m walk from Westfield Kotara shopping complex, various eateries and roof top bars.
– Fully fenced, low maintenance with dual street access
– Tiled bathroom featuring separate bath, shower and vanity
– Rear access via single, automatic roller door beside garden shed
– Two of the three bedrooms feature floor to ceiling built in robes and fans
– Split air conditioning in open plan dining area
– 5 minutes drive to a variety of beautiful beaches
– 10 Minute drive Newcastle CBD and Harbour
– Council Rates $2200 pa, Water Rates $814 per annum, Land size 313sqm
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is collected from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries