First Time Offered to the Market
Proudly perched at the top of a leafy cul-de-sac on a 724 sqm corner parcel of land boasting breath taking, 180 degree views. Homes like this rarely come onto the market for sale and this opportunity offers endless potential.
Once you set foot inside you are greeted by the enormous living areas that have been placed to absorb the breath taking views through the floor to ceiling windows and sliding doors onto the front veranda. The floorplan is generous in size and offers versatility for growing families.
At one end of the home you have multiple living areas and at the other end of the home are four bedrooms three of which have built in ward robes. The master bedroom is large enough to be used as a parents retreat and enjoys an ensuite and leafy outlook. The entire downstairs area has ample under house storage, dedicated space for a rumpus or home office and if necessary you can fit four cars in the automatic lock up garage which has access into the backyard.
Located in a fabulous family orientated suburb only 500m from Merewether Heights Public School, Child Care Centre, Glenrock Conservation Area for bush walking and mountain biking or 2km to Merewether’s world class coastline.
– Split air conditioning systems in lounge room, living and parents retreat
– Well appointed kitchen with abundant storage overlooking backyard
– Access into backyard through rear of garage or side access off Rembrandt
– Home security alarm system, automatic lock up garage with internal access
– Land size 724sqm, Council Rates $2998 per annum, Water Rates $814.91 per annum
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is collected from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries