Abundant Potential in Dream Location.
Rarely does an original home in this highly sought after location come onto the market for sale. Offering an abundance of potential to add value through renovations or knock down and rebuild your dream home.
Immerse yourself in this desirable, coastal locale with restaurants and cafes only footsteps away and a pleasant stroll to Bar Beach, parks and sporting facilities. Enjoy the lifestyle of heading to the beach for a swim or walking along the great coastal pathway watching for dolphins and whales without needing to reach for the car keys.
The location of this home offers complete convenience. The Junction precinct includes boutique shops, eateries, grocery stores, local schools and anything else you will need. Set on a level 460sqm parcel of land, this home is surrounded by a combination of charming, renovated homes and new contemporary homes. Whether you have an eye for potential renovation or have dreams of a new home, this property could become the best house in the best street.
– Enormous master bedroom with adjoining sunroom
– Large kitchen with electric cooking and breakfast bar
– Original bathroom with combined bath, shower and vanity
– Generous living areas and 10ft high ceilings
– Single lock up garage with additional carport
– Pleasant stroll to Bar Beach, Dixon Park or Merewether beach
– Short 200m walk to The Junction shopping precinct and local eateries
– Council rates of $3,200pa & water rates of $805pa
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is collected from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries