Development Potential with Breathtaking Views.
Favourably positioned on the high side of Scenic Drive with a commanding 651sqm flat allocation and a 19.5m frontage to take advantage of, this home is primed and positively beaming with excitement to meet its lucky new owner. With uncapped potential, take this home to the next level, literally, to gain 360-degree, panoramic views of breathtaking Newcastle. Expanding all the way from Glenrock Conservation to Stockton Beach, this view needs to be seen to be believed.
This three-bedroom beloved family home is in good condition with sun-soaked interiors and quaint features and style throughout. Overlooking Glenrock Conservation, the spacious loungeroom and master bedroom are adorned with oversized windows to take in the spectacular view. Moving through to the open plan kitchen and dining room you will find ample cupboards for storage and electric cooking. A second living room adjoins this space with sliding doors opening fully to step out onto your backyard patio.
The second and third bedrooms are also drenched in sun while being generous in size. The internal laundry extends into an original bathroom with separate shower and bath.
Popular for morning walks, midday walks and afternoon walks, Scenic Drive is the premiere position within Merewether to wake up to every morning. This opportunity is one of a kind, and now the questions is, will you seize the moment and make it yours?
• Three- bedroom Family Home with generous sized rooms.
• Kitchen with ample storage cupboards.
• Original bathroom with separate bath and shower.
• Internal Laundry.
• Additional hobby room / shed located from back patio.
• Two living spaces, with the front loungeroom hosting oversized windows and rear living room opening up to the back patio with fully extending sliding doors.
• Abundant off street parking.
• Outstanding 672sqm flat block of land with excellent position atop of Scenic Drive.
• Breathtaking views which extend in every direction, with the opportunity to extend to a second or third storey (STCA).
• Water Rates $856.16 per annum | Council Rates $925 Quarterly
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is collected from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.