Beautifully Reimagined Family Home
Brimming with character and beautifully reimagined this immaculate, family home boasts a floorplan ideal for families who love the space to entertain. From the moment you step inside this charming residence you are greeted by 10 foot ceilings, elegant period features and that calming feeling of knowing that you have just arrived home.
Proudly placed on a large 831sqm parcel of land with well manicured gardens, space for the kids to run, explore and play, this family home is the complete package. Offering a flexible floorplan with multiple living areas, generous sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ducted air conditioning throughout.
Resting in the heart of the home is the well appointed, Hampton inspired kitchen with gas cooking and Miele appliances. Adjacent to the kitchen is the dining room and beautifully renovated bathroom with neutral colour palate, free standing bath, separate shower and double vanity.
One of the owners favourite areas of this home is the delightful family room overlooking the private, backyard. This space has been designed to welcome the well manicured gardens, bathe in natural sunlight courteous of the oversized windows and expands seamlessly outside into the large covered entertaining area.
Located footsteps from well regarded Merewether Public School, only 300m from the community focussed Henderson park, Bootleg bakery and Merewether Golf Course or a 5 minute drive to The Junction shopping precinct and Merewether’s world class coastline.
– Ample off street parking for 3 cars or room for a boat or caravan
– Large covered entertaining deck resting within your private backyard
– Ducted air conditioning, gas bayonet for heating, plus working gas fire place
– Polished floor boards throughout living areas, carpeted bedrooms
– Abundant storage throughout, pull down attic ladder into ceiling roof space
– Foxtel connections in both the front and rear lounge rooms
– Council rates $2,600 per annum, Water rates $814.90 per annum