Expansive Views in a Distinguished Location
Tucked away in your own private oasis, this quintessential family home takes advantage of a highly sought-after location, whilst providing you with all your entertaining needs. A charming home which provides unlimited value adding potential should you wish to build a second storey and enhance the breath taking, panoramic views even further.
Positioned on an expansive 934sqm north to rear facing parcel of land, this delightful residence boasts a classic design and features enormous windows to welcome plenty of natural light and oasis backdrop, high ceilings, polished timber flooring, stainless steel appliances and air-conditioning throughout.
Hosting four generous sized bedrooms all with built in robes, two bathrooms and a superb open plan living, kitchen and dining area, the entire space flows seamlessly out onto an impressive entertaining deck, effectively capturing the breath-taking north-westerly views and the sweeping grounds and gardens below.
This peaceful sanctuary embraces a relaxed lifestyle with its private setting, allowing you to sit back and soak up the sunshine as a family, whilst also providing you with the ideal proximity to the infamous Merewether Beach, Beaumont Street and The Junction where you get to enjoy the local shops, cafes, and overall atmosphere of this fantastic suburb.
– Picturesque family home fusing classic and contemporary features on an expansive 934sqm block.
– Impressive deck, ideal for entertaining and taking in the exquisite views.
– Private oasis style backyard with an abundance of space for the children to play.
– Open plan living area with a stylish kitchen, lounge and dining area.
– Four large, robed bedrooms, two with air-conditioning.
– Master bathroom with separate bath and shower.
– Ensuite adjoining the master bedroom with ocean views
– Car space for two cars parked tandemly
– Minutes to local schools, shops, beaches, and public transport.
– Council rates $2950 per annum, Water rates $814.90 per annum
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is collected from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. All interested person/s to rely on their own enquiries