Abundant Potential in Popular Location
Offering an abundance of potential to add value through renovations, knock down and rebuild or development (STCA). Boasting a north west facing, elevated aspect this original home is being offered to the market for the first time in 47 years and rests on approximately 595sqm with a wide 15.4sqm frontage.
This original, well maintained home rests on hardwood bearers and joists, with hardwood timber flooring and provides unlimited value adding opportunities. If you wish to renovate and work with the existing framework you will appreciate the generous sized bedrooms, 12 foot high decorative ceilings, uncomplicated floorplan and easy access to the yards.
Relish in the excellent coastal lifestyle on offer when living at this highly sought after beachside location. The lucky new owners will enjoy the 900m stroll to our world class coastline, Merewether Surfhouse and various seaside eateries or take the pleasant 600m stroll to Llewellyn Street shopping village, coffee shops, pubs and local amenities.
– Three generous sized bedrooms, all with floor to ceiling built in wardrobes
– Original bathroom with classic tiles
– High ornate ceilings and hardwood floors
– Gas bayonet in living room, split air conditioning in living room
– Single lock up garage with additional off street parking space
– Well appointed U shaped kitchen with gas cooking overlooking backyard
– Moments from The Junction Fair, boutique shops and restaurants
– Walk to a variety of highly sought after schools
– Land size 595sqm, Council rates of $3900pa and water rates of $814.90pa
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is collected from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries