Charming Coastal Sanctuary in Highly Desirable Location
This home beautifully combines the charming characteristics of the past with the luxuries and comfort of the present to provide a delightful sanctuary in the heart of Merewether. From the moment you step inside this elegant home you will be warmed by the art deco features, high ornate ceilings and polished hardwood timber flooring.
Elevated on the high side of the street, this home welcomes sea breezes while capturing coastline views from the kitchen. Thoughtful renovations have ensured a functional open plan layout that merges seamlessly with a generous alfresco entertaining area that you will love coming home to.
Privately set in one of Merewethers most desired streets only moments from the leafy backdrop of Charlotte street reserve, Merewether Beach or The Junction shopping precinct.
– Alfresco entertaining area enjoys Northern aspect and coastal breeze
– Renovated kitchen with quality appliances and ample storage
– Hardwood timber floorboards, gas cooking and gas bayonets throughout
– Automatic lock up garage with storage and workshop space
– All bedrooms with ceiling fans, floor to ceiling built in wardrobes
– Gas heating in loungeroom, two air conditioning units, 2.7kw solar panels
– 1200m to Merewether Beach, ocean baths and coastal walks
– Council rates of $2900pa & water rates of $805pa
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is collected from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries