Low Maintenance Living in Prime Location
Premium properties like this that are located in a blue-ribbon suburb for entry-level prices are in high demand and for good reason. Tucked away in a perfect location within a short stroll to parks, Newcastle racecourse, and Beaumont Street Hamilton, this opportunity offers convenient access to the area’s best beaches and desirable coastal lifestyle.
Immediately upon entering this immaculately presented, spacious townhouse, you are welcomed by the coastal-inspired, neutral colour palette and light-filled interiors courtesy of the north-facing aspect. The ground level includes a spacious, master bedroom with ensuite which is often sought but rarely found and caters perfectly for the varied chapters of life if you do not wish to use the stairs later on.
Resting in the heart of the home is the well-appointed kitchen boasting Caesarstone benchtops, ample storage space, and stainless appliances. The open-plan living areas that flow effortlessly from the kitchen cater perfectly for those who like to entertain and further illustrate the uncomplicated and clever layout. Also on this level is a separate toilet/powder room, plus a generous-sized laundry and direct access to the courtyard and double lock-up garage.
Upstairs, you will appreciate the two generously sized bedrooms that boast built-in robes and ceiling fans. Further illustrating the clever design of this home is the fact that these two bedrooms are separated and serviced by a spacious bathroom that features a large bath, shower, vanity and toilet. There is also space for a study nook or sitting area and there is a large walk-in storage area as well.
This north-facing townhouse is the complete package when you consider it also has a double lock-up garage with direct access to your courtyard and inside. Whether it be an ideal investment, downsizing or your first home, this relaxed townhouse has been immaculately maintained and awaits its lucky new owners who wish to secure a fabulous opportunity in the premium Hamilton South suburb.
– Built in 2006 and Positioned on the end of a boutique row of only four
– All bedrooms with built-in robes, Ceiling fans and master with ensuite
– Gas cooking in kitchen, split air conditioning in open plan living areas
– Plenty of storage space and cupboards throughout
– Fully fenced grassed front yard that gets beautiful northern sunlight
– Zoned for Merewether Public School and Newcastle High
– 2.5km to Marketown, 5km to Westfield Kotara, 9km to the University of Newcastle or only 2.8km to Merewether and Beach.
– Council rates: $1,900pa, Water rates: $795.42pa. Strata: $989.50 per quarter
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is collected from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.