Spacious, Freestanding Villa in Boutique Complex of Three
Built in 2003 this spacious, free standing villa set in a boutique complex of only three is a real surprise packet. If you are seeking a low maintenance lifestyle where you value peace, quiet and privacy, but also require enough space to entertain family or friends, then this home is well worth your attention.
When entering this home you are greeted by the generous, open plan kitchen, living and dining area. This space is ideal for hosting friends and family and integrates effortlessly with the private alfresco entertaining area outside.
The beautifully renovated bathroom showcases a spacious shower with dual shower heads, a large double vanity with ample storage and a separate toilet. Surrounding the bathroom are three generous bedrooms which all feature built in wardrobes and two with ceiling fans.
The automatic, double lock up garage includes internal access and additional storage space whilst adjoining a large, well equipped laundry and second toilet. The perimeter of the property is framed by well maintained, low maintenance gardens and completes this well appointed home.
Conveniently located a short walk to local shops, parks, Glenrock State Conservation Area, The Fernleigh Track or a five minute drive to Charlestown Square, this opportunity ticks all the boxes for those seeking a low maintenance and convenient lifestyle.
– Pet friendly strata with all three home owners being owner occupiers
– Well appointed kitchen with quality appliances and abundant storage
– Split air conditioning in open plan lounge and dining room
– Floor to ceiling linen press and built in wardrobes
– Brand new carpet throughout entire home
– 5 minute drive to Charlestown Square or Dudley beach and coastline
– Council Rates $1,665 pa, Water Rates $648.8pa, Strata $840 per quarter
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is collected from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries