Sophisticated Home Boasting a Unique Design
Beautifully appointed with high end, elegant finishes this sophisticated home is luxurious, low maintenance living at its finest. Resting alongside the iconic surrounds of the Frederick Menkens ‘designed Mechanics’ institute, later known as the Anzac Club, which in its day was described as “the handsomest building of its kind in the district.”
From the moment you step inside this noteworthy residence you are drawn to the impressive 25 foot ceilings which create an overwhelming sense of space and further illustrate the calibre of this unique design. The bespoke kitchen rests alongside the open plan living and dining area. It is complimented by floor to ceiling stacker doors to provide a seamless indoor/outdoor living experience.
Extending outside from the entertaining space is the soaring atrium which is a lush, green, light filled space where you can enjoy socialising or appreciating the urban vibe that has been restored throughout this historical residence.
Upstairs the generous bedrooms are at opposite ends of the home and both enjoy plantation shutters, built in wardrobes and luxurious, high impact bathrooms.
This fabulous, lifestyle location is only meters from multicultural Beaumont Street where you will enjoy a huge range of cafes, restaurants, pubs and public transport. Located only 10 minutes from Newcastle’s beautiful coastline this low maintenance opportunity is well worth your inspection.
– Pet friendly strata complex, immaculately maintained urban common areas
– Shared entrance with only one other home enjoying two street access
– @lhua cctv camera connected to phone covering Tudor and Milton St access
– Bespoke kitchen with 900mm Smeg oven and induction cook top
– Ducted zone air conditioning throughout the entire home, automatic blinds
– Third toilet downstairs within generous laundry and additional storage area
– Underground secure parking with your own 3.1m x 1.6m storage facility
– Strata $1,303.75pq, Council Rates $1,303.75pa, Water Rates $672pa
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is collected from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries